Waxing is one of the most superior way of hair removal. It removes your hair by the follicle. However waxing needs to be done correctly to get the best results out of it. While waxing at home you need to be pretty more careful. But don't worry, i am here to tell you about all the tips you need to follow and mistakes you should avoid.
Things you need to keep in mind while waxing
• Prepare your skin - exfoliate your skin a day or two before you wax, use a mild scrub, brush or loofah to remove dead skin cells.
• Clean and dry skin - always start your waxing session with washed and fresh skin.
• Waxing temperature - your heated wax must not be too hot, but tolerable.
• Application - Whether you're using wax strips or stripless wax, don't forget to apply the wax in the direction of hair growth and pull it off in the opposite direction.
• Remove the wax residue - don't forget to remove wax residue post waxing. To get one of the best post wax lotion to remove wax residue - click here (product link)
• Apply a soothing lotion - after your wax session, immediately apply a soothing lotion to your skin to avoid bumps.
Things you need to avoid while waxing
• Don't wax hair that's too long or too short. The ideal length of hair is about ¼ of an inch. If your hair is longer than this, trim it back.
• Not choosing the correct wax according to your skin type. Every skin is different, make sure you choose a good quality wax that suits your skin best.
I would like to recommend you to checkout the wax ranges available at Niconi